Thank you so much for participating in Plastic Ocean Canada’s Circular Economy Ambassador Program. Less than 10% of plastic produced is recycling, leaving 90% to pollute our environment. Let’s change that!
Become a part of the solution
Plastic free land and seas cannot exist without your help.
Your donations directly impact our ability to provide resources & toolkits for businesses and educators, our capacity to work with local municipalities for change
Mind Your Plastic is a Federal non-profit organization, and Registered Canadian Charity, organized and existing under the laws of Canada (FEDERAL INCORPORATION NO: 1000119-8 / BC INCORPORATION NO: XS0066449)